Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hurricane...What hurricane?

I guess you could call this the "calm before the storm." Even though we are no longer in the direct line of Hurricane Ike, it will come near enough to give us some rainy, windy days...not exactly good beach days! Today was the perfect day to hit the beach. The water was so calm it looked like glass. There was not a cloud in the sky (not a good thing for Florida in the summer) and the beach was practically empty, which was also unusual. Maybe they were home getting ready for the storm. Anyway, it was a perfect day to look for shells, walk the beach and play with my camera. I even found a pair of jeans left along a wall. I'm sure there is a story there!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites