Saturday, December 27, 2008

Beautiful Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale!

Maui...The Goldendoodle
Meet Maui, our 7 month old goldendoodle. He is as cute as cute can be! We bought him from wonderful breeders in Illinois and I recently heard from them that they have a new litter of goldendoodle puppies for sale. I told Leslie, the owner of Maui's parents and the puppies, that I would tell everyone I know about her pups. Buying from them was a wonderful experience. Leslie walked me through each step and reassured me he would be fine during shipping. It was just as hard for her to put him on a plane as it was for us knowing our baby was getting on a big plane but he did great and Leslie and I communicated the whole time he was traveling. Maui got to us as happy as could be and the vet said he was "perfect".

Today, he is the most easy-going, lovable big dog you could ask for. He knows basic commands and was a star in his kindergarten class. He doesn't not have accidents as he goes to the front door and lets us know it's time to go for a walk. He does not destroy things around the house although he will chew his toys to death:-) He does not shed and for some reason, unless he just went for a run outside in the rain, he doesn't smell like a dog. He gets bossed around by Freddy, our 5 year old cockapoo, who rules the roost and he patiently lets Freddy be the boss, most of the time. He seems to love everyone in the house equally and is not protective or defensive at all. We have crate trained him but also leave him outside of the crate already at night and when we leave for a few hours and he has never chewed up the furniture or a shoe...yet!!!:-)

If I could, I would get another of the puppies but 2 dogs are all we can handle...for now, anyway:-) Since I can't, I would love to know just as much as Leslie would that these new puppies go to the best homes possible, so if you know of anyone looking for a doodle, please contact me and I will forward your information to Leslie. She is also listed on Puppyfind.net. Look under goldendoodle puppies and the state of Illinois, for Langford's Goldendoodles.


2 comments:

  1. If I could I would take a whole litter of these precious babies...and Suzanne, I never would be bored of "more puppy stuff" ever.
    I adore all fur things.. except the one's girls wear on their backs : (
    Love again
    Claudie
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Puppy,it would be a great choice.Nowadays dogs are best friend of human, they makes us happy and safe.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites