Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tips for Moms everywhere...


Today, I thought I would share some of my favorite "mommy wisdom" tips.
1. Eliminate the phrase "perfect mother" from your vocab.
2. There is no training for being a mommy so when you screw up, forgive yourself and move on.
3. Remember the word "MOM" is WOW" upside down;-)
4. Make a gratitude list and post it. Then, look at it during those trying, stressful moments and smile...or try to!
5. If you are a stay-at-home mommy or a career mom...feel good about your choice and make the most of the time with your kids. Women can be so hard and judgemental towards each other when there is no need for it.

and now for my favorite quote about parenting...
"If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do matters very much."
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites