Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Spirit...Do You Have It?

Mine is in a little short supply this year.
Wish it wasn't so...but it is.
Good thing I have a few weeks left.


Which is why I'm so grateful for my very own Christmas girl.
No, not Taylor, my dancing Snow Queen, although she has plenty Christmas spirit too.

I'm talking about my 13 year old Jordie.
Thank goodness for my Christmas Girl!
I thought I should mention this because Miss Taylor has some BIG days ahead and will be the center of attention.

And who is her greatest fan? (after her Mum, of course;)
Yep...little sis, Jordan:)


She does not take ballet yet she cheers Taylor on every step of the way.
She spends countless hours with me waiting on Taylor at class...
And these long days with rehearsals...I would be lost without her!

She loves playing tennis and hanging out with her friends whenever she can, but she is also ready and willing to keep me company.
We know the coziest Starbucks in town, the best sales and the best places to eat. (Cheesecake Factory Tex Mex Rolls...YUM!!!)

While I may not be as festive as usual, she loves it all...lights, decorations, Christmas shopping, carols...everything. She wears her pink Santa hat proudly and wishes everyone a Merry Christmas!


Peace, love and goodwill to all...that's my girl! This may be Taylor's weekend and she does deserve it after all of her hard work, but I love that you wouldn't have it any other way. YOU deserve to be surrounded with peace, love and goodwill too.

Thanks Girlfriend...and I'll work on my own Christmas spirit!

3 comments:

  1. Suzanne daughters are so special. I am glad you have such a good friend in Jordan! I'm struggling with Christmas spirit a little this year, not sure why. I am so behind in decorating, sending packages and just getting regular life done. Good luck to Taylor this weekend, I know she will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daughters are the best! Different personalities, they are each unique and special to us in their own way. You are a wonderful momma to raise such extraordinary daughters!

    I think of you all the time. I hope you are doing well and staying "up". I'm sending Christmas spirit your way my friend! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear friend, I am very short on Christmas spirit this year as well, but I am trying. I will be praying for God to lift both of our spirits just in time!

    Love you!
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites