Monday, December 5, 2011

Wishing You...

 a BEAUTIFUL monday.
THANKING you for your MANY prayers and kind emails
with the illness and passing of my sweet dad.
SWEET...
even through 9 weeks in the hospital the nurses nicknamed him
"SWEET LEO"...
because that's my dad...
SWEET.

i will be emailing each of you to thank you personally.
but for today...it's back to it,
and back to getting ready for Christmas.
in fact, this is NUTCRACKER week!!!

so i'm off to get STUFF done...
my gift to you today is this.
notice the photos?  
while in Michigan, we had snow (YAY!) and these photos
have been edited with the photoshop app...
something for us photography rookies to have FUN with.
check it out...
and like I said, make it a BEAUTIFUL day!

XOXOXO
Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. You just take your time...when you have time to do more - and you feel like doing it...that's when you will.
    In the meantime - I do believe I hear a sewing machine calling your name...
    Nutcracker week! WOW!
    Just enjoy!
    Hugs. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne you have a busy week ahead of you and I hope you can enjoy it with your family. I know the Nutcracker is a highlight of this season for all of you. Sending you big hugs and much love. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzanne,
    I am so sad to hear about the passing of your dad...My condolences to you and your family...and prayers are being sent up for you....God bless you, my friend.
    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites