Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pink + Balloons + Sweets = PARTY TIME!!!

i feel SO lazy this morning.
in fact, i almost felt too lazy to do a post for pink saturday's 4th birthday.
now THAT is lazy, right?
then i remembered back 2 summers ago,
when i was diagnosed with MS.
it was Beverly and her pink posse to the rescue.....
praying for me, sending me encouraging notes,
checking in from time to time, 
simply giving me a boost when i needed it most.
SO
i decided to get off my lazy butt and take part in the
pink saturday party!!!

come on in.......let's get started:)
hop on your bicycle......and don't forget the balloons.
after all, what is a party without PINK balloons??? 


turn LEFT at the PRETTY PINK phone booth.....



proceed along the BEAUTIFUL PINK tree lined road.


my house will be the little white cottage at the end of the road......
you can't miss it because it's the only one with a
PINK door:)

just yell "HEY" if you need a hand with your PINK presents:)

gosh...it's great to have you here.
just wait and see,
there will be........

i should probably warn you.....
it's a bit of a zoo around here
with all my animals.
but they like PINK too so......


at least they followed the dress code.....
WEAR SOMETHING PINK:)


by the way,
thank you for the lovely flowers!


okay, enough talk!
please get yourself something yummy to eat.....










and if you brought your bikini,



grab a surfboard and hit the waves!


and then we can watch the sunset together.......


until next time.......
Suzanne


5 comments:

  1. What a cute post! I do love the pink and these pics are making me smile! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very special post with so many wonderful Pink Saturday Birthday wishes and photos. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne- What a beautiful pink post here- I had to smile because my Aunt owned a beauty shop and for every holiday she would dye her little white dog with food coloring- Pink fo rEaster-Green for St. Patrick's Day and Christmas. sooo funny- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pink food looks so yummy!!!

    Please come and link at my Color Connection meme through my PINKentry, hope you'll join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! so much Pink!!! Pinkim from TrulySimplyPink

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites