Friday, March 8, 2013

Feeling Minty Fresh. . . . . .

hello beautiful people. . . . .
 i usually do a post about upcoming fashion "trends" for spring.
which is really funny if you saw me sitting here in faded, ripped jeans.
(oh well. . . . .know better, do better. . . .except for me and fashion:)
seriously, i only write about ones i think are pretty and wearable for average 
ladies like myself.  and you, my readers.
so i'm only focusing on one this year, since some of them scare me. . . .
like the fact that "stripes" are big this spring.
not going near that one,
not this year.

the fashion "trend" i've been reading about is a color. . . . .
pastel MINT green.



so fresh and pretty.
i've heard women say they would never wear pastels,
too babyish, girly (like there's something wrong with that?:)
but hopefully, after looking at some of these photos,
you'll see something you could add to your look for spring.
it doesn't have to be clothes.
a pop of mint in accessories is beautiful too!
HEY. . . . .if the Queen can rock mint green,
we can too:)




let's start slowly, with just a few pretty accessories. . . .
"La Vie est Belle". . . .the Life is Beautiful!


i know you can find something to like here. . . .
and nobody is saying that you have to dress head to toe in mint green,
or any color for that matter.

be FRESH. . . . .

be PRETTY. . . . . .


be AWESOME. . . . . .



be FUN. . . . . . . . .
 be CLASSY. . . . . .
 (by all means, mix it with metallics)





beYOUtiful!

xoxoxo
Suzanne
happy to join Friday Fancies with fashion today!

2 comments:

  1. It is fun to see Mint making a return. Do you remember at all how popular it was in the 80's and was paired with peach? I re-upholstered a sofa in those colors and made recovered patio cushions with those colors, too. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mint ... it just doesn't like my skin tone ... boo! I need some sun so I can buy some great pieces before it's gone!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites